Sunday, September 9, 2007

Happy Mac World

Yeahh!! Today I got a new stage of knowledge in a Mac world, where not everybody can done it well. I've got a bit of knowledge on how to look for the printer, but this one is too little compared to the amateur ones. I am categorized not as a beginner, but rather a starter, like a person in kindergarten. I just learn the basic structures of the files, the Finder, some applications inside it, and the basic properties of the Mac OS X. However, I might need to extend it to a greater level, like installing, updating, troubleshooting, like what I'm just doing at Windows.

There are quite a number of difference between Mac and Windows, although most of the people said it is totally difference. In a scope of a technical person, or at least a programmer, they should know at least how to open the files, edit the files and transfer the files, even they are not using the mac. After quite a few month, I have discovered most of the important parts of the mac, including the hardwares and assembling them. The only things I left are the troubleshooting parts and its OS basic tasks such as printing, etc, in detail.

What I do today is just exploring a printer on a mac machine, but never use it. Just to know if the printer is still there, can be used or else state it as having a problem. That's all for now. Even I'm quite strange to mac, one day I would make my wish becomes reality when I will be able to purchase a mac, at least the MacBook Pro. I've save this in my Yahoo! tech page and I'm wishing to buy it whenever possible, not counting my age or my position or my level of professionalism. If I feel the time has come, I will purchase it. The usage? Haha.. it will vary from many kind of people, ranging from its professionalism and background, but for me, as you know, the computer enthusiast, will rather buy for nothing else but just to love it. Love and loving, vice versa. Somehow no matter if I found either myself or somebody else discover that computer may have a spirit. Yesterday I found in the net a managing director of Microsoft UK state that computer may interact with human beings in a personal way in a few decades. I do believe with this statement, even though I admit myself that I would, in this world, build a HAL 9000 machine. I've state this in my other blog entitled ' 2007: A HAL Odyssey' as I said earlier, but unfortunately I have to postponed this project until the incoming date, but it won't take too long. I promise that I will continue this project as soon as possible. The overall design and philosophy has been observed, and right now it is still inside my brain. I just need some time to transfer it out to a sheet of paper, and start working. Afterall, I just need some time.

As for mac world, I will continue to discover it until I feel satisfied, no matter what kind of machines exists in this world will always become my next experiment.

OK, that's how it works, me, myself and a mac, for a starter and the beginner. Adios!!

No comments: