Thursday, September 27, 2007

Final Solutions

Hi, afterall I'm quite sorry for the long gap after my last post. I'm being busy in releasing my other blogs, where my new ideas or activities raised my thought to write it out.

For this time, I will like to tell you that I'm in a very final stage of my currently milestoned projects, where there are two ongoing projects. The first one is still the MPWS web site, together with its database system connecte through it, while the other one is the extra large known system, where I have to design it like I have to build it from the very scratch basis, like I have to build the new computer, not to said the normal computer, but this one with a quite large system structure or architecture, like the one expressed as a HAL 9000 supercomputer, just left for only some times for me to be built. Yes, I admit it to be just like the one, but this one just slightly similar. It have almost all of the properties in designing it, where I have to format, re-partitioning it, re-installing many items on it, re-......that and re-....this. When it comes to this part, I got whirled by the annoying environment unless I do really know what its purpose is for. If I do not know its real purpose, I will imagine that I am in a wrong track. This keeps me uncomfortable with the results, either it can be or not. This kind of system is a most valueable ones, where if there are a silly mistakes, then it goes off. Never have a chance to undone it. I must be very carefull in handling it, where any difference results producing a difference solutions, and I don't want to getting stucks on it for a long time. I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave!

Ok. Business is business, but the I.T activities remains on its track, where there are no unkown or unproved or untested alternatives are allowed to take over the action, whenever one action failed. Do you know what I mean? We could not think of the alternatives very fast. Just like the engineering parts, where if we stacked out one parts in the flow chart and suddenly replaced it with the other ones randomly, do you think we could save? I mean within a second there could be a bomb explodes somewhere else. Just like a scientific works, there could be a preciseness. There would not be a freedom styles in providing a solutions, where we have to think 10 times before we talk to the boss. If we failed, we can get fired. This has no relation to the actions being taken, but just my voice done it well. If I said the good ones, there it goes, while the wrong ones remains unpaid for a long time. Even if I'm packed with a full of knowledge, but if I expressed it in the wrong way, people won't believe it for a longer time. People may keep away of you. This is the art of the I.T. business. Not a junk.

So, for the projects I involved, I have to commit it together with my abilities and equipments I have in order to deliver the best results to the clients. I have to find a suitable times to sleep, plans, executes and accomplish my task in order to have the high quality projects products produced by me. If I failed to accompany myself, then I would failed to plan myself, and therefore I would failed to run my task then. This is my nature. The most engineer's nature. They need the balance between works and life, even though the works is more. They do usually makes a parts of they works as a joy, where the eccessive times they've took doesn't seems like works itself. It will rather balanced their life in this way. This is what I'm trying to do so. The real life of an engineer.

Ok, finaly, the only final solutions I've thought is to have the work like it was. No objections, no flaws, no drifting off course, and no excuses. I have to work hard, yet to maintain my level of life easness by making a good sense of my job as my joy part in my life, as well as concentrating it well through. Fine. I got the idea. I will execute it now.

As for the HAL project, it will coming soon when I have settled most part of the initial parts, where no more fuss, no more doubt, and no more mess. It'll move through for sure, if only I could caught this, and I will. I must!!!This is for my sake and my best in my life, I know it myself, non other person or things could define it to me. See ya in the next posts!

No comments: