Monday, April 21, 2008

The 'real' task for a developer..

Welcome everybody, here I've got to tell you, the very next time I got into my works, it seems to have a different cycles through it. As you can see, there may be a serious job depending on what situation is currently or incomingly surprised me. No matter the job is the past, the next or the present ones, I have to take it seriously. The jobs covers most parts as well, from daily basis, brain diggers, first-persons and also a community base. These serves me a lot of energy for my brain to process and develops the unknown results which may or not be an errors, the bugs that are mostly being prevented by the human being. It's called the blames sparkler. Yes. When this happens, the person will continuously flows out the coming blames to the others, just like the person who are in electrical shorts. When this things arrived to the other shoulders, it will strike back. This things never stops, just like the moebius loop. I am in my process of finding out how to overcome this, and to prevent this too. It's like the psychological job, but I like it. It sounds as well to the computer programmer too, but the computer programs that are being written until nowadays are just covered until the physical area of the computing and machines, but no or less to the internal part of it. However it might happens soon, where at this time the algorithms and the structure of a semantics and logical properties of the languages are becoming more complex, which may lead to the greater humankind developer.

This developer will be known as the psychological doctor to the computers, like what the psychological doctor to the humankind that exist nowadays. It's just about what I am to mention about the errors, which is known as the error 404 - page not found. Haha ! just kidding, anyway this seems to be exactly applied, whereas it always happens. But the different is, theres no page not found error on humans, but only the 'no power versus positions found'. This is regular in human beings, when there is no specific labels about the power which ones would handles, regarding on the positions which they are in. All this brings more dumps in my minds, whcih I have to solve it and process it whether to throw it or not.

Only after I have processed the dumps, I got most of the good information, the resources and all libraries(incouding .dll) that I need to run my tasks. This all seems similar to what I am thinking, to troubleshoot or to resolve the situations accordingly. After the resources has been traced, there will be some bugs, but after I have successfully removed it, I go through the compilation parts and all I see is the results of the successfully debugged program. When this is reached, the process is moved back to the previous levels, where there might be some 'changes' as well. This could take some times, but, with the God helps, from my prayers, insya-Allah the things will done shortly.

From what I behave to what I done in my works, this has seen to be inter-related. The relationships between them are also quite legals, where I could control it from far beneath the track. If it sounds collapsed, I could possibly called the doctor or whatever persons in command, i.e. my only favourite items for now is my only readers about the religous and virtues from the past, which is beautifully sewed into a great novel. Next is God, God see us. To ensure we are on the right track, please be prays upon Him. The internal part of my tale, which is my works itself, doesn't seems to be much trouble. It is all about my outer ones(i.e. the outer loops to controls the inner process).

Well, this is true in most part of this world, where more people deserves others than what we have in our hands. To survive, we need this. Without this, the world would become unstabilised. See much about the troubles the mother nature has to overcome with? From the tsunamis to the ---??? Until the latest ones, I've heard that the comets are reaching us. There are a German boy who corrected the NASA's calculation, which then being concluded by NASA itself to be a corrected version. What if the boy doesn't shows up? What will become to NASA if one day the thing happens, and NASA keep closing their eyes? We can found this clearly in our world, where what we have doesn't means perfect to everyone. But when? What about this time for NASA? Is it looks good to have this for this while? The giant agency like that shouldn't take it simple for the things like this.

There should be a more and more quality and audit checking for them before they can publish the report to the public. It's dangerous if someone knows the fault. Saving a world's life is no easy task. We have to be more precise, thanks to the boy. This is just the one of it. There may be many more out there, the government agencies, the private bankings or what else. They might experiencing the similar problems, while these 'geniuses' are left behind. The world without the beaurocracy is impossible. We need it, or leave it. We can't take a money from a hacker, but we can stop the disaster with the help from hacker. Different peoples has a different functions of their brains itself, this includes myself too. Whatever they do doesn't means they're stupid, or they're bad, like the gangsters or whatever peoples who likes to doing it in a purpose of behavior, social and etc. This is about the journey and the nature of the humankind. If we can't accept this, beware of the incoming disasters.

So that's the only story I could tell you from my tale, there might be some more. See me next time, adios n 10-4 big buddy!

No comments: